Carriage Crossing Restaurant
REOPENING WEDNESDAY MAY 6!
Monday - Saturday 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
The safety of our guests and staff has always been our highest priority. We are currently taking the following precautions in accordance with the recommendations of the Reno County Health Department.
* Monitoring of employee health, including temperatures taken before each shift
* Increased measures to sanitize tables and chairs between each use.
* Single use disposable menus.
* Condiments available upon request and disinfected between each use.
* Reduced seating in our dining room to ensure social distancing.
Temporary precautions will be phased out as recommended by the Reno County Health Department
10002 S. Yoder Road
Memorial Day - Closed
July 4 - Closed
Labor Day - Closed
Thanksgiving - Closed
Christmas Eve - Open 6am - 2pm
Christmas Day - Closed
New Year’s Eve - Open 6am - 2pm
New Year’s Day - Closed
Order from our vast menu or try the family-style all-you-can eat dinner.
Homemade pies, breads and our famous cinnamon rolls!
Beautiful gift shop with quality gifts for all ages.